1.28.2005

let me waste a minute of your time...

so i'm feeling a bit narcissistic today. actually i feel that everyday.

but today, i would like to waste a few minutes of your precious time talking about myself. don't worry, it'll be short, i promise. so here it goes...

first off, let me get this out of the way... yes, i have an inflated idea of my own importance and existence. which is a bit ironic considering that i don't really feel "that" confident about myself. actually, i'm often insecure about me. and yes, my body is also inflated.

i'm a little bit obssesive, if you haven't noticed yet. hey, life's not worth living if you don't have an obssesion. i'm also stubborn. the obssesive-stubborn combination is always a real winner.

i'm so stubborn that if i do something stupid, i'm determined to follow it into the ground. i'll take my previously stupid action, and compound it with other stupid actions in an effort to somehow justify my first mistake. then of course, i have to do something even dumber to make up for doing all those stupid things in the first place.

but then, if i do something stupid, it's something that'll haunt me at random times for almost ever. like, now.

there you go. thanks for letting me waste a few minutes of your time.

i'm out.

No comments: